It is because they go through the process called as “NEGATIVE GEOTROPISM” . Instead of growing towards ground, they start growing towards sun . This fruit grows against gravity, which gives it’s beautiful curved shape. These natural sun kissed fruits make our health problems to peel just like a banana husk to peel off and enjoy the fruit.
Banana Nutritional Facts:- (One Medium-Sized Banana – 100 grams)
Calories – 89
Protein – 1.1 g
Carbs – 22.8 g
Sugars – 12.2 g
Fiber -2.6 g
Fat – 0.3 g
Many types and sizes exist. Their color usually ranges from green to yellow, but some varieties are red. Bananas are mainly composed of carbs. Unripe bananas may contain decent amounts of resistant starch, which functions like fiber, aiding your gut and promoting healthy blood sugar levels.
Bananas are a healthy source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various antioxidants and phytonutrient. Some curvy bananas health benefits are as follows:-
- Lowers blood pressure:– The potassium and magnesium in bananas can help decrease the increasing BP.
- Promotes better digestion:– Bananas provide about 12% of your daily dietary fiber, which promotes better digestion.
- Stronger Bones:– Potassium has been found to protect against osteoporosis, and magnesium plays a part in bone formation.
- A healthy heart:– The blood pressure – lowering effects in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Improves cognitive function:– Vitamin B6 plays a vital role in brain function and reduce the mood disorders.
- Reduces the risk of kidney disease:– A good dietary potassium are beneficial for curing kidney diseases up to 50%. (Note:- Not in poor kidney function patients).
- Bananas & exercise:– Bananas may help relieve muscle cramps caused by exercise. They also provide excellent fuel for endurance exercise.
- Best anti-oxidants:– Like other fruits, bananas contain healthy anti-oxidants which are DOPAMINE and CATECHINS. These antioxidants are linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative illnesses.
- Treats the cancer:– Lectin which is found in bananas as an antioxidant. Helps the body to remove molecules known as free radicals. And also prevents (leukaemia) in cancer patients.
“I CRAVE FOR BANANAS MORE THAN MINIONS LOVE IT “
- Beta blockers:– These drugs are usually given to cardiovascular patients to reduce the risk of an unhealthy heart. People who use beta-blockers should eat high-potassium foods, such as bananas, in moderation as it reduces anxiety naturally. Too much potassium can also be harmful to kidney patients who are undergoing dialysis.
- Allergies:– Bananas may trigger an allergic reaction in some people. A severe reaction can cause to Anaphylaxis, which can be life – threatening.
- Migraine:– Bananas may trigger migraine in some people.
Avoid eating bananas for dinner or after dinner, it may lead to mucus formation and indigestion. Best time to eat after your breakfast in the morning.
Leave a Reply