It is blessing when someone says now you can check your cholesterol level by drinking some effective drinks. Cholesterol is a fat-like substance existing in the blood and cells of the body. It is necessary for making cells, tissues and organs. Cholesterol levels can check by increasing fiber intake, reducing saturated fats, adding plant-based foods, eating less refined food and reducing trans fats in the diet.
- Green tea: Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidants. It contains catechins and epigallocatechin gallates. Drinking green tea helps in dropping total cholesterol levels. Black tea has minor catechins than the green variant.
- Oat milk: Oat milk is very efficient to down cholesterol levels. It encloses a substance called beta-glucans which in interaction with bile salts and creates a gel-like layer in the intestines, which in turn helps in reducing the absorption of cholesterol. A cup of oat milk will be responsible for 1.3gm of beta glucan.
- Berries juice: Berries are a rich in antioxidants, which can keep cholesterol levels in check. Many berries like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries are full with antioxidants and fibers. A handful of berries taking with low-fat milk as a shake daily can reduce cholesterol levels significantly.
- Cocoa Drinks: Cocoa is main ingredients in dark chocolate that helps to improve cholesterol levels. It also contains antioxidants called flavanols that helps in reducing bad cholesterol level in the body. Processed chocolate should be avoided.
- Alcohol: Moderate alcohol drinking can increase HDL levels in the blood. Red wine can be the alcohol of choice, as it possesses antioxidant properties. It is also richer in keep our heart safe.
- Soya Milk: Foods and Drug association (FDA) recommends a diet low in saturated fats and 25gm of soy protein in each day. It contains low levels saturated fats. Avoid regular creamers and high fat milk.
- Tomato juice: It has a good amount of lycopene, which is an antioxidant that can help to protect damaged cells. An interesting thing about tomatoes is that it can help in increasing the lycopene content in them. It is also contains cholesterol-reducing fibers.
- Smoothies: Having ingredients like pumpkin, melons and bananas can control cholesterol levels. Mixing all the ingredients in Oat milk to make healthy smoothies will make sure there are less saturated fats, which are responsible for irregular cholesterol levels.
If you want to keep cholesterol levels in check, you must go through with these mysterious drinks. This will help you to keep fit, healthy, and good for cholesterol people. These are some fresh and easily available drinks. Keep healthy and stay fit.