Well, let me talk about what’s exactly coconut meat is and it’s Nutritional Benefits alongside with facts .
You all know about Coconut ( Cocos Nucifera ) in terms of oil, milk, coconut water, and raw flesh inside the coconut (meat), and what’s so interesting about this sweet coconut kernel?
Usually, Coconut meat has high fat and calorie contents. It’s also rich in minerals like manganese and copper which helps in enzyme metabolism, bone formation and also promotes heart health.
Nutrition facts:-Fat -27 grams sugar -5 g Fiber -7 g Manganese – 1.5mgCopper -0.435mgIron – 2.43mgZinc – 1.10mg Carbs – 15.23 g Protein – 3.33 g Have you ever tried enjoying the raw scrape or scoop of coconut meat after a tummy full of water bag?
I love to have raw coconut flesh than coco water since it has more healthy Nutritional benefits when eaten raw.
1. It helps to decrease cell -damage, infections, and supports immune health as it potents more anti-oxidant properties and proven good for patients undergoing chemotherapy to reduce cell-stress and damage product by toxins.
2.Coconut contains a medium-chain fatty acid that not only aids in weight loss but also boosts metabolism at the same time. It helps to burn fats and promote easy digestion .
3. To keep your skin and hair healthy, this coconut meat extraction is very effective when applied topically or having a glass of coconut milk .
4. Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. They may also help turn LDL (bad) cholesterol into a less harmful form and promotes heart health.
5. Young Coconuts are very healthy and balances the electrolytes which keep your body stay hydrated. Tender coconut flesh has more natural relaxing properties and promotes brain health and increases memory power and reduces the symptoms of dementia.
6. Provides natural source of quick energy for athletes and enchances physical excercise.
7.Helps protect against kidney infections, urinary bladder infections, and detoxifies the kidneys.
How to eat raw coconut meat? You can either blend to make a smoothie or dress your pancakes, desserts, with raw coconut scoops which will add tasty Nutrition to your diet.
I love the flavor and taste of fresh coconut scoops and coconut milk extraction in Chicken, bacon, spinach, and many more dishes.
Coconut flour adds rich Nutritional delight to cookies while coconut water boost energy levels in your day .
Leave a Reply