As we all are quarantine and still want to keep our skin glow then just flow below different 5 face packs.
Keeping social distancing in mind and more effective in many places we unable to get groceries then forgot about saloon we neglect our beauty care because of this lock-down. Without professional options, we can rely on ingredients easily available in our kitchen to glow our skin and care of it.
Up till the end you get your preferable home glow without breaking your bank. These face packs are easy to make and use.
Banana Face Pack
This face pack completely for dry skin where parlours are closed, no worry beauties just try to some simple home ingredients and start getting the best result, it also gives a very natural and healthy-looking glow.
1. Take a bowl mash half of a banana.
2. Add a tablespoon of honey and tablespoon of orange juice.
3. Mix well and apply the pack on face and leave it for 15mins.
4. Well now rinse with lukewarm water if needed apply moisturizer.
Honey and Lemon (Citrus) Pack
Looking to come out and help you ward off greasy skin and it’s a quick fix to give dull skin, big bright and glow. This juice pack makes you feel new life into your face follow these steps.
1. Take a bowl to add an equal amount of lemon juice and honey (or) 3 tablespoons of each.
2. Add one egg white and mix them well.
3. Apply the pack on face and leave it for 15 to 20 mins.
4. Wash it with normal water.
Egg and gram flour pack
Your ova vegetarian or there are many leftover eggs you can try this very less cost most benefit as you all know egg has many nutrients and proteins essential for hair and health and skin. Go with these steps which will help your skin tight, oil-free and glowing best to reduce aging and wrinkles for 40+ age.
1.Take a bowl add some gram flour.
2.Add egg white to it.
3.Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix well.
4.Apply paste on the face for 20 mins until it is dry.
5.Wash it with water.
Mint and turmeric face pack
We know mint for its freshness by the word you hear you feel so fresh in scorching heat and turmeric well is known for its antioxidants and slows down cell damage, making it perfect for reducing skin inflammation and skin tone.
1. Take a handful of mint leaves grind well.
2. Add a small quantity of turmeric powder to it.
3. Few drops of water to make it in a paste.
4. Apply the paste on your skin.
5. Leave it for 10to 15mins.
6. Wash it with lukewarm or cold water.
Cucumber and sugar face pack
You all heard about cucumber slices kept on eye but never known it can use as a face pack too, so simple as cucumber is water contain keeps cool and cucumber is rich in Vitamin C and fiber. Sugar for scrubbing and glowing property as it will make your skin glow suddenly as it soothes and hydrates it well.
1. Mash cucumber slices in a bowl.
2. Add a dash of sugar in it.
3. Refrigerate it for some time.
4. Apply the paste on the face.
5. Wash with normal water.
These are 5 different types of face packs you can try now.