Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice can be called the King of all herbal remedies at home. The stem of this plant stores a watery-gel in its thick leaves, which is widely used for skin care and hair care in many households these days.
This cactus plant has several healing, nourishing and cooling properties which work wonders in skin care and haircare. Aloevera can be easily grown in your house in large numbers, as it does not occupy too much space. Here are all the benefits you should consider while making aloe Vera a part of your skin care and haircare routine.
- Cooling power of aloe Vera gel: Alovera is dermatologists highly recommended plant for skin care and haircare as it has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties. Once applied on your skin and hair, it will cool down your skin and hair to curb burns and itching.
- Acne healing powers: Aloe Vera gel, tried and tested, works magically in removing acne completely. The gel not only treats the acne with its antibacterial properties but also helps in fading and clearing the spots on your skin.
- Hydrating property for skin and hair: The gel and juice of this plant can be highly effective in hydrating your skin and scalp deeply. It stimulates the skin cells and hair follicles and provides the necessary nourishment.
- Skin-lightening and tightening advantage: When Aloe Vera gel is applied on the gentle skin around the eyes, it helps in treating dark circles by lightening the pigments and tightens the skin around the eyes to reduce puffiness. It also tightens open pores on the cheeks.
- Glowing and soothing nature of aloe Vera gel: It is not only the gel and juice of aloe Vera that looks beautiful and glowing. This shining property also helps the skin and hair to look shinier and softer. The salicylic acid present in the gel also helps to remove dead skin cells on your face.
Many individuals are of an opinion that aloe Vera gel and aloe Vera juice have shown promising results in their skin care and haircare. There are several products available in the market like shampoos, creams, conditioners etc based on Alovera, which save your time.
We highly recommend our readers to use fresh Aloevera gel directly on your skin, but you should keep your skin type in mind to avoid allergies. You can also squeeze the leaves to make a juice for your hair. Direct application may require 30-60 minutes for the gel and juice to kick-start their work but it has been proven to be healthier and safer than the packed products.
Say yes to including Aloevera in your skin care and haircare routine today to see amazing results within a few weeks. Do share your views and experiences with us in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply