This lockdown due to COVID-19 really messed up the time table of many people, many people are waking up late and don’t eat breakfast so that they don’t miss lunch but breakfast is the most important meal of the day so this Banana Oat Smoothie is healthy, tasty and filling enough that you don’t miss lunch so without further ado lets learn how to make this delicious smoothie easily in your home.
1 Cup (240ml)
|Rolled oats||½ Cup|
- Add the oats to a blender and blend till they are in the form of fine particles that is in other-words crumbly.
- Cut the banana into 4 pieces and add milk and blend well again. You can also add sugar if you have a sweet tooth.
- Pour it into your desired glass and garnish it with almonds and pistas for extra nourishment and social media pics.
Your delicious Banana Oat Smoothie is ready
Pro tip: It tastes better if the milk is cold.
Also Read :
- Homemade Rich, Creamy & Delicious Badam Milk Recipe
- SPINACH – The Beautiful Leafy Greens Loaded With Nutritional Benefits.
- Chocolate Cake Recipe With Just 3 Simple Ingredients
- Can we Eat some Vivid Enchanting Flowers?