Sometimes it is hard to overcome from eating too much oily food’s because of our cravings. And we do not take care of our health. Oily food contain too much Tran’s fats and Saturated fats and it is welcome many health problem like heart disease and type 2 diabetes. So what we should do? Leave oily foods but the answer is NO. So here, we go with 7 things you must to do after eating oily or greasy foods.
• Go for a walk: There is also said in some health related books that after eating too much oily foods we have to walk at least 100 steps it keeps us healthy and maintain our body for a better health.
• Drink lukewarm water: Water behaves like a carrier for nutrients and waste products. Drinking lukewarm after eating oily food helps relax and activate your digestive system. If you do not drink an adequate amount of water, the small intestine will absorb water from food for digestion, most important to dehydration and constipation.
• Make a plan for eating next meal lighter: As per this heading do not eat too much oily foods after having a oily foods, kindly restrict it. And take your meal lighter have some veggies and some chapatti with grains. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking sufficient water and juices, and have a light dinner.
• Earnings Probiotics: Daily taking of probiotics helps to keep balances digestive health and improves flora and immunity. You can take a cup of yogurt or curd. Add lukewarm water to your diet plan to strengthen your unconscious after consuming oily food.
• Handful of dried nuts and seeds: Another good way of giving protection to your body the next day is consuming a small handful nuts and seeds. Take some almonds, walnut and chia seeds.
• Have more fruits and vegetable: Oily foods are usually without of fibre and healthful nutrients. Consuming too much of oily foods can lead to constipation. If you must have an oily meal then start by having a bowl of salad or freshly chopped fruits and steamed vegetables. It is a great way to confirm the supply of necessary nutrients in the body and prevent you from overindulging in fatty foods.
• Don’t sleep right after eating oily foods: It is said in various book that we should not fall asleep right after having oily foods just wait for a couple of hours for letting the food digest. When you are in Sleep that means a slowdown in the digestive process and you do not want to let all that oily food sit in the gut and ferment.
So finally, now you no need to worry about your health after eating too much oily or greasy food. Enjoy your meal and after that following these things. Stay healthy and fit. Do not stop your cravings.