Can’t start off the day without a good cup of coffee but too lazy to wait up in a long queue, or out of budget??
Country bean coffee brings out the café-like experience at your home. There is no need to travel miles, wait in a queue or think about the budget.
Founder Aditi Somani Satnaliwala completed her undergraduate training from the University of Warwick, England in 2013. Then she travelled across the world to find her coffee and she was left in awe at the variety of options out there.
In India, flavoured coffees were not easily available. Even a common person could not afford to have it every single day because of the prices.
Aditi Somani Satnaliwala’s love for coffee is inevitable. A good cup of coffee is what made her mornings so beautiful and she felt kick started for the day. She knew that there are many people just like her who can’t give up their love for coffee.
This love for coffee is why she started contacting a few suppliers in the UK who would let her become a supplier of their flavoured coffee. Unfortunately , that didn’t work out as lack of trust and experience in the import and export field.
She spent a huge amount of her pay-checks on great but costly coffee to locate a perfect coffee. She explored countless options to mimic the home feeling. But something was lacking and always felt uninspired.
After numerous attempts and hard work she started her own company Country Bean. With a motive to bring joy to your daily coffee ritual, a perfect blend of the highest quality coffee with flavourful love to provide a cafe-like experience at home.
She started Country bean with a mission to help the community experience joy in life’s simple pleasures one cup at a time. Slow down, relax and savour the moment.
The business generates over 90% of its revenue through online channels, including its own website and ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart, among others. The remaining 10% comes from retail channels such as Future Group’s gourmet food store Foodhall.
Country Bean claims to have experienced a 200 percent increase in sales from pre-pandemic levels, with its client base reaching 2.5 lakh now, up from 50,000 in the early days of the company. The bootstrapped firm, however, did not divulge the amount invested in the business thus far.
During the pandemic, Country Bean experienced a 25% increase in repeat sales and an average order value of Rs 500 to Rs 1,000.
Country Bean can carve out a niche in the market by remaining creative and innovative. The company has already begun to diversify its product line with Hazelnut Latte and Dalgona spreads, as well as coffee accessories such as milk frothers and coffee cups.
So what are we waiting for? Try this amazing flavoured coffee which brings a café like experience to your home.
Leave a Reply