Dark circles have/has many reason. Dark circles are generally the puffy eyes which appear below the eye, They tend to be off the color darker than the person’s original skin tone.
Causes of dark circles are
- Lack of sleep – Sleep plays a vital role in a person’s life. Lack of sleep is one certain reason. Disturbed sleep cycles can be a major reason.
- Diet – In this case, one has to change their lifestyle and food intake.
- Hyperpigmentation – This happens when the body produces a large amount of melanin. Due to this, the thinning of foil around the eyes informed.
- Iron deficiency – It is also a major reason.
- Smoking – This is also injurious to health and Wallet
- Dehydration of the body – Drink Plenty of water
- Genes which are said to be inherited
- Thyroid conditions of an individual.
- Stress – Try to Avoid Stress as much as possible
These are the few reason due to which dark circles tend to occur.
They can be reduced or removed with the help of various home remedies itself, the advantage of home remedies are that they do not have any side affects and are said to be safer to use.
Here are a few home remedies that you should try-
1.Tumeric and honey – -1 TBSP of Turmeric and honey.
-Mix it well and apply it under the eyes and leave it for about 15 mins.
-Do this 2-3 times a week to see the results.
2.Cold compressor – Using a cold compressor with ice-cubes over the eyes would help the blood circulate and reduce the constraint on blood vessels.
3.Facials for the face – Facials around the eyes, the gentle massage around the eyes would help the dark circles disappear.
4.Skin products – Skin products aren’t everyone’s favorite, because of the side effects but if you’re using try using antioxidants which contain vitamin E and C.
They help in the removal of dark circles.
5.Water – Water is said to be the cure for the biggest of the biggest diseases on the planet. As human body is 70% water, drink as much water as you can.
6.Tomato– Tomato is known as amazing exfoliating agents. Mix lemon juice and tomato juice and massage it around your eyes for 10-15 minutes every single day.
7.Wash your face : Washing your face everyday with cold water, cold water tightens and protects the pores.
These are the way you can help yourself just by sitting at your own home and get rid of the dark circles.
Also Read :