Microsoft has launched Certification Courses, In this pandemic each one of us had a bug in our heads, to utilize this period for skill development, in this view, we have been getting to view huge content on the web leaving us confused to make the right choice.
So here comes Microsoft takes up the initiative to help 25 million people worldwide to acquire digital skills right from their homes for free.
The changes in the era take an edge ahead to consider profiles much focused on skill, individual posses beyond academics.
Microsoft in acquisition with LinkedIn is to provide virtual classes for the listed courses.
- 1.Project Management.
- 2. Digital Marketing.
- 3. Data Analyst.
- 4. Graphics Design.
- 5. Financial Analyst.
- 6. Customer Service.
- 7. Sales Representative.
- 8. Software Development.
- 9. I.T Administrator.etc
- free registrations
- certification after course completion
- ongoing registrations
Time has come to change our overnight study patterns to pass exams to be replaced with learning things through the right sources combined with the application.
registration link: https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2020/06/30/microsoft-launches-initiative-to-help-25-million-people-worldwide-acquire-the-digital-skills-needed-in-a-covid-19-economy/
Feel free to share the learning of the Certification Courses !!!
Also Read :
- Plan A Plant – This Ganesh Chathurthi
- Business Or Treatment – We Guess Hospitals Choose Business
- Introducing India’s First High-Speed Bullet Train. Is it a boon or bane for the Economy?
- YouTube Will Now Run Ads on More Videos Without Sharing Revenues With Creators
- Google Maps can now show real-time COVID-19 case count and public transport occupancy details
- An Average Human Spends Around 9 Years of His Life on Smartphones: Study
- Facebook’s “Vanish Mode” on Messenger and Instagram Makes Chats Self-Destruct with a Swipe
I am very anxious to do a course.