These homemade peanut butter crunch cereal bites are super tasty and require only three main ingredients. This recipe too is super easy to make. Also if quarantining makes you hungry and restless just like me this recipe is just a must for you to make it a super crunchy, tasty snack.
|Peanut Butter||1 cup|
|Cereal (preferably honey nut cereal)||3-4 cups|
Directions for peanut butter:
- Take a bowl, add in the 1 cup of peanut butter and honey and microwave it for up to 30 seconds.
- Add 3-4 cups of cereal and give it a good stir.
- Scoop into small bite sizes and place it on butter paper and let it cool.
- There you go, tasty peanut butter cereal bites are ready to be served as healthy, tasty snack.
Pro tip: If you don’t have honey nut cereal you can also use oats, pretzels, etc.
Also Read :
- 3 Simple Steps to Make a MilkMaid
- Homemade Rich, Creamy & Delicious Badam Milk Recipe
- Chocolate Cake Recipe With Just 3 Simple Ingredients
- Raspberry Cocktail Tequila (serves one)
- Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- Dalgona Coffee Recipe
- Churro bites recipe
- Can we Eat some Vivid Enchanting Flowers?
- Do you Love Coconut Meat Scoop?
Leave a Reply