PUBG Corporation has made the decision to no longer authorize and work with Tencent Games in India due to the ban in India.
It also hopes to work for Hand in Hand with the government to find a solution.
PUBG Corporation is actively monitoring the situation around recent bans of Pubg mobile lite and PUBG MOBILE NORDIC Map:
We have seen an overwhelming amount of support for the game from the country’s player base and would like to thank the community for their passion and enthusiasm.
PUBG is the intellectual property owned and developed by PUBG Corporation, a South Korean company. They are committed and PUBG corporation will take all the publishing responsibilities within the Country.
So,I hope the PUBG ban will be lifted and will be back soon and also recently in Fau-G has been announced in India.
Also Read :
- FAU-G A Million Dollar Face In India Right Now
- Google: Export your Google photos data to OneDrive, DropBox, and Box
- Introducing India’s First High-Speed Bullet Train. Is it a boon or bane for the Economy?
- YouTube Will Now Run Ads on More Videos Without Sharing Revenues With Creators
- Google Maps can now show real-time COVID-19 case count and public transport occupancy details