On Sunday, the Indian Railways has proclaimed that the trains shall start their operations from May-12-2020, the trains are said to be on the tracks nearly after two months, since the pandemic has made the country stay at home.These are not the rescue trains, or the migrants carrying trains! They are the trains which would run for the passengers.
They say the trains to be operating from New Delhi connecting various places. There are 15 trains which are being started all over India but from a local point New Delhi.
Few implementations which have been taken in order for a smooth journey-
- No ticket counter will be open on the railway platform, Tickets booking shall be only via ONLINE.
- Passengers only with ticket, shall be allowed into the station as well as the Compartment, General Compartment shall not be running/or in form during this pandemic. So Ticket is MANDATORY.
- Passengers shall be asked to reach in time for a clear security check.
- These Trains will have stoppages at major parts of cities so other passengers with a valid ticket can hop in and travel.
- There will be no PANTRY in the train or any of such services, everyone is requested to carry their food and essentials.
- Blankets, Pillows or any such commodities shall not be provided in the trains.
Apart from all these, the trains which have been organized for the rescue of migrants shall run accordingly and would not clash with their Operation.
Do carry your mask and travel safely.