Mango facial can be refreshing in the summer heat and sun can’t walk out but it won’t give permanent solutions, so at the end when you back to home you see dull face no more glow only black Tan skin. worried what to do? Here are some tips with a summer king of fruits mango.
To keep the glowing skin and face even during summer, ensure skin care at home! Mangoes, it has several facial benefits.
Here are the 4 Tips:
1. Mango Pulp
- Clean your face with Normal water.
- Take a mango pulp rub on face and neck.
- Massage the face with pulp and leave it on for 6—10 mins.
- Now wash your face with cold milk and then with water.
2. Mango Curd Face pack– This helps in removing sun tan, you can apply this regularly or at least thrice in a week.
- Take 1 ripe mango in blow.
- Add 1 tbsp of curd and lemon juice to the blow.
- Mix well and apply the paste on face and neck .
- Leave it for 15 mins .
- Wash your face with chilled water.
Note: Can also apply on arms and other exposed skin parts to remove tan.
3. Mango And Egg Facial– To get more glowing skin at home.
- Take a mango and make a puree in blow.
- Add egg white to it.
- Mix well and now add 1 tbsp of honey to it.
- Apply it on face and neck as a mask.
- Leave it on for 15-20 mins .
- Wash with icy water and mild face wash.
4. Mango And Gram Flour Facial– Both remove sun tan and give brightening to your skin.
- Take out pulp from mango in blow.
- Add 4 tbsp gram flour
- Add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix all them well and apply this paste on face and neck.
- Leave it to dry up till 30 mins.
- Now wash your face with normal water.
Note: For better result try twice a week.