Yes! We know it’s important but do we really meet the amends for it? In today’s generation most of us tend sleep late night. By late night I mean around the late hours or the early hours of the day! Do you know how this will affect your body? Sleep not being taken for 8 hours a day, from the period of 10:00 p.m. to morning 6:00 p.m. or a little back and forth is said to be dangerous enough for our health.
What happens when we do not have proper sleep?
- We turn cranky.
- We start our day off in a Drowsy mode.
- The time taking for completion of a task is much longer.
- We feel tired the whole day.
- Cannot put in our 100% into anything as our mind is tending to take rest.
- On a scale of 1-10 this could affect your work scale on a major dip.
Sleeping late is one of the major reason why people tend to age quickly, I am sure you don’t want that. Let’s now talk about the health issues.
When you don’t sleep enough or get good amount of sleep during the Nights, it would lead to:
- Weight gain.
- Sex drive becomes less.
- Weaken your immune system
- Your cancer risk is high.
- Risk of diabetes increases
- Your skin suffers.
- Your liver production of enzymes decreases.
I believe these reasons are enough for a person to get to bed early from now on. Sleeping late is fancied in today’s world but at what cost? Once in a while makes sense but not every single day. When you’re on your sick bed due to this in a long run, it’s going to be a tough ride mate.
Things to do if sleep at night is difficult or hard:
- Drink a warm glass of milk.
- Wash your feet with cold water.
- Putting a cold cloth on your eyes (Relaxes the eyes).
- Walk for a while.
- Put soothing music.
Follow relaxation techniques via YouTube to make yourself relax and sip into sleep. This should be good enough. Hoping you would choose your health over the fancy world’s portrayal. Happy Sleeping!
Also Read :
- Dark Circles – In this Generation, most of us must be Facing the Dark Circles as a major set back
- Tips To Lower your Screen Time