The constant heat, pollution in this rapid world is causing a lot of trouble for our skin, especially dullness, suntan, and sunburns in most cases. Well! It is now simple, as we can prevent ourselves from further damage to our skin and sun tan. An answer, yes, it’s sunscreen.
Sunscreens are an important aspect of photo protection. They act as an immune layer on our skin, which periodically helps improve sun damage. Convincingly, there are more advantages to sunblock in your skincare routine.
- The regular usage of sunscreen in a good amount prevents dark spots, wrinkles and reduces the aging of skin.
- The Vitamin-D deficiency gradually reduces in an individual’s body, assuring no further skin issue and skin cancer.
- The natural chemical groups like phenolics, vitamins, and oils which firmly a sheet from the UV rays.
- Stopping DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) damage which can set off skin carcinogenesis.
There are a few astounding situations where you undoubtedly need sunscreen:
- Winters: The ozone sheet is paper thin during winters with less shielding from the sunrays.
- Cloudy days: Though the sky is cloudy up there is an 80% chance that the UV radiation reaches the earth.
- Higher Altitudes: The sunburns don’t differ if you are on a beach or in a hill station as the humidity in the atmosphere reflects almost 70% of light rays that directly hit.
These sunblocks are available in wide ranges for therapeutic skin. (SPF-15, SPF-30, SPF-45,SPF-90, water-resistant, etc) The sunscreens are also available according to skin types. The following list helps you find your product according to your preference and skin type:
- Normal skin: Lakme sun expert range, Biotique bio sandalwood 50+ SPF sunscreen, Lotus sun-safe daily sunblock SPF- 40
- Sensitive skin: Aveeno daily sun moisturizes, Neutrogena dry touch sun lotion
- Dry skin: Nivea sun moisturizing lotion
- Oily skin: The Body Shop seaweed oil sunblock
- Body Sunscreen: An individual’s body also needs protection from ultraviolet rays and here are some body lotions which assist you: Lotus safe sun Body cream and Cetaphil sheer sun lotion.
These different sunblocks come with application measures and using them regularly will leave your skin with healthy and bright skin.