After all the twists and turns, and fights between the two home ministries i.e., Maharashtra and Bihar On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, Supreme Court ordered a CBI investigation into the Sushant death case. This statement was passed during the hearing on Rhea Chakraborty’s plea seeking transfer of investigation from Bihar to Mumbai police.
The court said, “Bihar police is competent to hand over the case to CBI. However, the Mumbai Police also has jurisdiction in the case.” It also directed Mumbai police to hand over the case to CBI.
Rhea Chakraborty earlier through her Instagram handle stated that “Respected Amit Shah sir, I’m Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, it is now over a month since his sudden demise.
I have complete faith in the government, however, in the interest of justice, I request you with folded hands to initiate a CBI inquiry into this matter. I only want to understand what pressures prompted Sushant to take this step. Rhea Chakraborty.”
And we see her seeking transfer of investigation from Bihar to Mumbai police.
Also Read :
- Shine Bright! Fan named a Star as Sushant Singh Rajput
- Sushant Singh’s Sister-in-law passes away after not being able to bear the loss
- Isro (Indian Space Research Organization) – Are We Wasting Money Allocating to Them?
- Introducing India’s First High-Speed Bullet Train. Is it a boon or bane for the Economy?
- Google Maps can now show real-time COVID-19 case count and public transport occupancy details