We would have seen many good proposals and the funniest proposals till now. But have seen a proposal which burnt your home?
Yes, it is the craziest wedding proposal that went wrong. A man in the UK planned everything to propose to her girlfriend for the wedding.
Decorated his flat with 100 candles, after lighting all the candles, and he went out to pick his girlfriend and get her to his flat.
The man with 100 hopes, with 100 dreams, and with the 100 candles picked his girlfriend and came back home to surprise her.
But his candles have some other plans and surprised them both together.
His apartment was on fire when they come back and the fire services were on its way.
After the incident, the local officials have issued a warning about using candles safely.
His whole flat was set on fire and officials declared that no one is injured.
After he failed to surprise her and lost his home, his girlfriend accepted the wedding proposal.
Though his idea to surprise her was unique, this incident went viral on social media platforms quickly after it went wrong.
This story tells us about the efforts of all the men to make their women happy and always surprised.
So, girls out there who ask their men to give surprises be ready to get your place on fire!
Also Read :