Drinking water is essential for our body as well as for our heath. Every cell in our body requires an appropriate amount of water. However, drinking water is important for our body but we should know about the correct time to drink water. Approximately, 75 percent of our body weight, water plays an important role in flexible everything from brain function to physical performance to digestion.
- Drink water in the morning: Drinking a glass of water in the morning is a best way to start your day. It is finding that drinking water after wakeup makes easier to maintain healthy habits and increased fluid intake throughout the day. If you are, feeling dehydrated then you should increase your daily water intake that may help you to build and boost your hydration level and also improve our mood swings, brain function.
- Drink water earlier and later exercise: During exercise, we all lose water from our body in the form of sweat. Having abundantly of water keep, our body hydrated and lost fluids before and after exercising. It is also advised by doctors to drink electrolytes drink after exercising.
- Eat more and want to lose weight: Drinking a glass of water makes easier to maintain health and it may increase our daily water intake. If you want to eat more and lose your weight, you have to drink a glass of water before taking meal. However, the most significant thing is to drink water consistently throughout the day to stay hydrated and maintain your health.
- Drink a glass of water to help wash down a meal: Drinking water while eating food aids digestion. Water is essential to drink but for high fibre containing foods. Therefore, if you are thinking to eat plant based foods just sip on water.
- Suffering from headache drink a glass of water: Now a age’s most of the people are suffering from headache. They thought that this is because of extra work and lacking of work but these things are also happen because of lacking of water, which seems to be dehydrated. Those who are suffering with migraines, increasing water intake may help decrease migraine severity, frequency, and duration.
- Don’t drink too much water when you are off to bed: When we are ready to off bed do not drink too much water, otherwise you will have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Just take a jug of water and kept it near your bed. Those who are suffering from medication, one common side effect are dry mouth, so keeping water nearby can be helpful.
Knowing all the information of having a glass of water in right time should be beneficial for everyone to you and your family. Doctors also provide this information when you see off them so from now on become a doctor for yourself and for family. Stay fit and healthy.
Leave a Reply