The hidden truth of skincare is that the key to maintain a healthy complexion doesn’t come from cosmetic products and skin brightening treatment. It all comes from the inner purification of blood and the makeup of healthy collagen. While. It’s true that lotions, creams, toners, and cleansers work as a topical temporary treatment.
All that takes is great efforts to step forward with Nutrition and workout and maintain your Skincare.
Hydration is must to have a glowing skin .
Think whether you taking enough fruits and veggies to maintain healthy skin or any lack of vitamin deficiency can also lead to pigmentation of skin and eventually darkens the complexity of the skin. We are here to give you best
Think whether you taking enough fruits and veggies to maintain healthy skin or any lack of vitamin deficiency can also lead to pigmentation of skin and eventually darkens the complexity of the skin. We are here to give you the best Skincare tips
Every food as it’s best importance to help get rid of tanned, dull , acne prone skin. Some of the best foods and drinks to consider daily are.
- drink Coconut water:- It helps to get rid of oily skin and promotes a youthful glow. This drink has more good anti-oxidants which nourishes your skin and hydrates your body. It completely reduces acne, dullness, heals blemishes. It is considered the best anti-aging drink to maintain healthy tight skin.
- Dark Chocolate:- your favorite sun protection candy to eat on. The antioxidants in dark chocolate known as flavanols reduce roughness in the skin and provide sun protection. It also provides protection to your gut and reduces inflammation.
- Cucumber detox drinks:- These contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients that give them the upper hand when it comes to skincare. Cucumbers contain vitamin c, caffeic acid, and folic acid, which help increase collagen production and defend against premature aging. Keeps your body cool and makes your skin stay hydrated. Having one whole sliced cucumber pieces in a glass jar for overnight and drinking in the mornings may help to fight against dull skin and also promotes weight loss.
- Tomatoes:- The tangy vegetable contains high amounts of lycopene that makes the skin less sensitive to UV rays. This in turn prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and slows down the process of aging. It also contains high amounts of Vitamin C that are helpful in treating acne and oily skin, achieving even skin tone and a healthy glow.
- Carrots:- These crunchy carrots get you more glow on eating as it contains beta carotene, which brightens your skin and gives you healthy glow. It helps to reduce blemishes and scars. It’s the only vegetable which gives in you instant results. Daily drinking carrot juice makes your hair and skin healthy and provides UV protection for the skin. ( Remember the intake of carrots might change the skin color to yellow which is not worrisome )
- Beetroots:- Beetroot juice acts as a great blood purifier, which is key to keeping your skin glowing and healthy. Beetroots are also rich in Vitamin C which helps in clearing blemishes and evens out your skin tone while giving it a natural glow. Beetroots works like a wonder on oily skin and fights against acne and pimples. All I can say is a combination of beet juice with carrot juice is your natural essential make-up.
- Citrus fruits:- The citrus fruits like lemons, Orange’s, strawberries have a good amount of vitamin C and can prevent a host of skin issues which helps reduce signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and scarring, clogged pores, blemishes and also maintains the skin pH level. Lemon is also a natural bleaching agent. It helps reduce sun damage and tan. Oranges help to reduce sunburns, treat wrinkled skin, and improves the glow from the inner.
- Papaya:- The enzyme papain, along with the alpha-hydroxy acids in papaya, acts as a natural exfoliator and effectively dissolves dead skin cells. It makes your skin baby soft and supple. It also promotes cell renewal and improves skin color.
- Almonds:- why worried about your dull complexion when soaked almonds make wonders in your skin. They have good potential to repair damaged skin and enhance the texture of the skin. The vitamin E in almonds gives you a whiter complexion and when applied topically almond milk around the eyes and face gives you instant smoothness with a fairer complexion.
- Avocado juice:- Avocados are high in beneficial fats and contain vitamins E and C, which are important for healthy skin and protect your skin from sun damage. When applied topically, the essential oil in avocado penetrates deep into your skin and gives you a natural glow. And most importantly avocado juice is helpful to achieve healthy hair and skin.
- Fresh spinach juice:- spinach is rich in iron and vitamin k along with other minerals which help to reduces pigmentation and evens out your skin tone. Drinking spinach juice at least two times a week might whiten your complexion deep from inside. The anti-oxidants in spinach give you more iron which is good for healthy hair and skin.
- Salmon:- Salmon is the best option if you want to improve your skin’s health. The omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and vitamin D will help your cells produce collagen, keratin, and melanin. The fatty fish oils make your skin tight, glowing, hydrates, and also improves the complexion upon regular eating.
If you follow these skincare tips. You will have a glowing skin. All the best.
Also Read :
Leave a Reply