Hair waxing is essential for both women and men nowadays saloon has a wide variety of chemical waxing which is not safe to skin. Sometimes we don’t get sufficient time to visit the saloon to get waxing done.
We feel awkward to go out with these messy hair growth and we try to shave them as shaving is easy but it later hair grow harder and it doesn’t remove from root outposts when it happens its better to get waxed at home not shaving.
I will explain you in detail how to make a home made hair removal wax in few steps:
Step 1: Get some 2 cups of sugar, add it in a saucepan and heat sugar in it until it melts, keep stirring until sugar caramelize.
Step 2: Add a few drops of honey and lemon into the mixture. Keep stirring until the becomes hot. Important note is While stirring need to make sure that the wax has good consistency.
Step 3: Now check the mixture if you feel it is thick then add some water to it and heat to adjust the consistency
Step 4: Once you feel the mixture is ready, take off the stove and allow it to cool down at room temperature for at least one hour.
Step 5: Once wax has been cooled, take a container and refrigerate it and use it.
Benefits of using homemade hair removal wax
Compared to the chemical wax in the market, a homemade wax has many benefits like:
- Since the home-made wax is made using natural ingredients, which keeps your skin soft and glow.
- You won’t get any skin rash or infections by using homemade wax.- It will remove the hair from root and will also moisturize your skin.
- Homemade wax reduces the production of hair, you notice that the hair growth has considerably reduced.
- It open the pores of your skin to allow the dirt to get out.
How to care for your skin after waxing
- Once the waxing done always apply a moisturizer.
- Avoid going out in the sun after Hair waxing. In case, you want to always wear a sunscreen.
- Avoid taking hot water bath after you’ve waxed. This will strip off the essential oils.
- Before you go to bed always apply a nourishing lotion on the waxed area so that your skin stays moisturized.
- If in case area itches or turns red, apply talcum powder.
- Applying a cube of ice on the affected area to reduce the redness and keep skin cool.