As we already know, the first phase of T-Hub, backed by the Telangana Government, has helped more than 1,120 startupsgarner about Rs 1,800 crore in investment and employs over 2,500 people in Hyderabad.
T-Hub is a partnership between the Government of Telangana, the International Institute of Information Technology, the Indian School of Business, the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, and the private sector.
Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao will inaugurate the T-Hub 2.0 on June 28, 2022, which has come up at Raidurg in Hitec City. Backed by the Telangana government, the facility for innovation and entrepreneurship is expected to boost the startup and innovation culture in this technology hub.
5 Things About T-Hub 2.0
• Spread in 3.70lakh sft, T-Hub Design was done by Korean company Spaces.
• Solely funded by the Telangana government, the incubator is built at the cost of 400cr.
• The building will house more than 2000 startups, making it the world’s most prominent startup incubation center.
• It will also have space for ecosystem enablers like venture capitalists.
• This will change the game of innovation and entrepreneurship in the state.
Purpose of T-Hub:
Collaboration and idea exchange is the most significant advantages of startups working under one roof. The co-location of startups in the same space creates a peer network among entrepreneurs. It aims to create an ecosystem for young entrepreneurs & innovators to Dream Big.
T-Hub empowers startups to scale up faster and create business value. This World’s Largest Innovation campus will enhance the endeavours of founders, corporates, investors and other contributors to the Innovation Ecosystem.
T-Hub 2.0 Inauguration Event Live:
Many Honourable industry leaders talk about the growing opportunities in Hyderabad, tackling uncertain times and strategies to accelerate growth on T-Hub Youtube channel click here.