There is a new Education policy implemented in India and here are some important points announced. We will be happy if they implement all of them. This change was needed way back, but it is implemented now.
- 1. 10+2 board structure is dropped
- 2. New school structure will be 5+3+3+4
- 3. Up to 5 preschools, 6 to 8 Mid School, 8 to 11 High School, 12 onwards Graduation
- 4. Any Degree will be 4 years
- 5. 6th Std onwards vocational courses available
- 6. From 8th to 11 students can choose subjects
- 7. All graduation courses will have a major and minor Example – science students can have Physics as a Major and Music as a minor as well. Any combination he can choose.
- 8. All higher education will be governed by only one authority.
- 9. UGC AICTE will be merged.
- 10. All University government, private, Open, Deemed, Vocational, etc will have the same grading and other rules.
- 11. New Teacher Training board will be set up for all kinds of teachers in the country, no state can change
- 12. Same level of Accreditation to any college, based on its rating college will get autonomous rights and funds.
- 13. New Basic learning program will be created by the government for parents to teach children up to 3 years at home and for preschool 3 to 6
- 14. Multiple entries and exit from any course
- 15. Credit system for graduation for each year student will get some credits which he can utilize if he takes a break in the course and comes back again to complete course
- 16. All schools exams will be semester wise twice a year
- 17. The syllabus will be reduced to core knowledge of any subject only
- 18. More focus on student practical and application knowledge
- 19. For any graduation course if a student completes only one year he will get a basic certificate, if he completes two years then he will get a Diploma certificate and if he completes the full course, then he will get a degree certificate. So no year of any student will be wasted if he breaks the course in between.
- 20.All the graduation course feed of all Universities will be governed by a single authority with capping on each course.
- 21.Now we can hope our education system will be on par with modern countries and the future of our children will be bright.
This is the new education policy. We hope this will implemented as soon as possible.
- Unlock 3.0 Guidelines are out; Here are the Complete Details
- Google Play Store Rolling out Search Filters