Well today, 8 out of 10 peoples are suffering from diabetes. Some people get this by genes and some by their health. Using more sugar daily in our life causes diabetes it is all just myths. Well there is a scientific reason behind it so diabetes is a chronic health condition that affects how your body cracks food into energy. Utmost of the food you eat is broken down into sugar, also called glucose, and released into your bloodstream. When your blood sugar goes high, it signals your pancreas to release insulin. Then we are advised by doctor to take care of yourself and take medicine, but you know there 7 best foods to control diabetes in an amazing and magical way.
- Ginger: Ginger is find in every Indian kitchen and it has unlimited profit. It is actually known to be very effective in controlling insulin section. You can add ginger in your tea or also add it to make ginger, turmeric milk. And you can use consume dry ginger (soth) powder.
- Berries (Jamun): Jamun contains a compound called jamobolin. Jamun is a wonderful or magically fruit for people who are suffering from diabetes it is very good in controlling sugar level. Jamobolin present in the seeds of Jamun, which helps in reducing the blood sugar level. Jamun increases insulin sensitivity, which help on diabetes.
- Fenugreek (dry methi): Fenugreek helps in improving glucose tolerance in the body.it is very rich in soluble fibre and helps control blood sugar levels by showing down the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
- Neem: Neem is an age old herb and trusted by people. It is used to cure acne and glowing skin. It is also benefit or diabetes people. It contains flavonoids, glycosides and triterpenoids chemical in it. You can dry this Neem, make the powder of it, and take it twice in a day.
- Bitter gourd (karela): It is an anti-diabetic vegetable and contains charatin and Momordica, which helps in lowering the blood sugar level in diabetics. You can also make a drink of it and take it early in the morning.it will keep you healthy and diabetic free person. You can also use amla juice to keep you fit and healthy.
- Garlic (lehsun): There is evidence to suggest that garlic can help control blood sugar by raising insulin levels in the body. That is because some compounds in garlic, including allici, allyl propyl disulphide, and S-allyl cysteine sulfoxide can help increase insulin sensitivity.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables are packed full of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. They also have a marginal impact on blood sugar levels.
Mentioned above are the 7 best foods to control diabetes, where you can try it to be healthy and control your blood sugar.