The third phase of COVID-19 vaccination drive for Indian citizens has begun from May 1, 2021 in many states. Individuals belonging to age group 18-45 years will be provided their first jab in various inoculation centres set up in their districts.
Some beneficiaries shared their post-vaccination experiences in which they mentioned about feeling feverish and body aches. Among these experiences, there is also a fear of side-effects surfacing on the Internet, which is misleading.
We request you not to forward fake news regarding vaccination and also confirm the source of the news you receive online.
Focus on in-taking a balanced diet and drink immunity boosters like Kaadha. This can help you fight the virus and have a quick recovery. Exercise regularly to improve your stamina. Avoid alcohol, smoking and junk food which can seriously affect your health. Do not go for the vaccination on an empty stomach.
Here is a list of foods items and drinks you must consume at your homes after your first jab:
- Homemade Decoction (kaadha) – The recipe of this kaadha will inform you about all the highly necessary spices you were avoiding for so long. It is very beneficial both pre and post-vaccination as it boosts your immunity. Drinking warm kaadha can help clear your throat and cure a normal cough.
- Turmeric – Turmeric can help you prevent swelling post-vaccination. Lukewarm turmeric milk can improve your immunity and can be beneficial for your throat. You can also add this anti-stress spice while cooking vegetables.
- Lemon water – This is the simplest thing you can consume. Add the juice of 1 lemon in lukewarm water and drink it 3 times a day. This can enhance your body’s natural defense system.
- Fruits and juices – The minerals and antioxidants present in fruits can shield you from the side effects like fever and weakness. And their taste can also be your stress-buster. Orange juice is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Coconut water is also very energizing.
- Ginger – Start adding ginger into your tea or black tea as it has advantages like fighting lung infection (if any due to coronavirus), boosting immunity and preventing stress.
Do not forget to do light exercises daily and start adding spices to your meals. Till then, keep flexing about you getting vaccinated and spreading awareness.
- Som Tam (Green Papaya) Salad Recipe
- Comparison Of Covaxin And Covishield: Efficacy, Side Effects And More
Leave a Reply