Hard to believe but, yes we are getting many surprises in 2020 which is costing us many lives, which can’t be recovered. Many would think it’s going to the better year in the beginning but January 2020 left us in a shock, leaving the whole world in their home, to think what else they can do, but no one would ever think of world taking rest for months.
Making the list of disasters of 2020, COVID-19 is only a part of, let us take around on what all happened in the early half of the year.
- COVID-19: Still causing Human loss and no vaccine is found yet, no one knows how long we are going to face it.
- Australian Bushfire: Australian wouldn’t face much disaster than this, this fire has burnt around 18.6 million hectares, caused hugely wildlife loss and also the health of millions directly.
- Taal volcano eruption: The Philippines was forced to shut down the country because of the ash clouds spread around 100 km, but one good thing about this, is, there was no human loss as the government reacted quickly.
- Death of Kobe Bryant: One of the greatest players in the NBA have died in a helicopter crash along with his daughter (13-year-old) and seven others with them.
- 07/05/2020: Yes, that day was, even more, a disaster. India crosses the 55,000 COVID-19 positive cases, Vizag Styrene gas leak, a Gas leak in Chhattisgarh, Fire accident in Nashik, Cyclone alert at the coastal area in India, Neyveli boiler blast in Tamilnadu state.
More incidents caused emotional loss to us but, don’t lose hope for the last half of the year, because believing that things will fall into the place is the only thing we could do. Let us hope for better and stay positive.
Leave a Reply